We are so grateful for the prayer requests and assistance for Emily’s Place during this COVID-19 Crisis. Because you care most about the community we serve, Emily’s Place is able to provide housing, basic needs, food, transportation, childcare, counseling, and other resources – and we will continue to do so.
Please know how impactful your prayers, assistance and donations are right now to us. While this is a stressful time for everyone, you are making this crisis more manageable for the families we serve. Thank you for this!
Immediate Needs for 1-2 Weeks
- Prayers for our families, staff, and community
- Supplies: laundry detergent, sanitation supplies (Lysol, handsoap, hand sanitizer), gloves, masks, diaper wipes, and pull-ups (2t-3t and 3t-4t for boys and girls)
- Groceries: milk, butter, eggs, bread, lunchmeat, frozen meals, pork, chicken, cereal, and snacks
- Restaurant/catering meals: we are trying to have meals delivered 3 – 4 nights a week to help ease the burden and to not go through grocery reserves as quickly. If you are interested in helping, contact us for delivery options or make a donation and we will order it. At this time, we are unable to accept homemade food out of precaution.
- Financial donations: We are applying for emergency funding to the organizations we are eligible to help with the unexpected costs of COVID-19 Crisis. We have postponed our gala until the fall and this event typically funds almost half of our operational budget. As we know that during crises financial support declines, any financial donations are incredibly impactful. Donations can be made by texting EPSafe to 41444 or by clicking the link below.
Thank you for your continued incredible support of Emily’s Place.